Saturday, April 6, 2013

Week 4


Hello!
What a great day.  We went to the temple this morning and came outside with some lovely 65 degree weather.  And here I am chilling in my wolfshirt. yayyyy.
Anyways.  This week pretty much rocked at life.  We're suppose to get travel plans today which I'm super stoked for.  From what we last heard, someone going to Vina del Mar had a 32 hour flight with layovers and everything.  craaaaayzy!
Seriously, I have so much I want to tell about in my letters home during the week, but when P-day comes, I can never remember a single thing.  Sad that Marco's gone!  Hope that went well.  We'll miss him
We're officially the oldest district in our zone.   it seems like we've been here for years, but really it's only been a little over 4 weeks.  On sunday, we watched the testaments after devotional.  Best movie ever?  I think yes.  One of them at least.  We always have really good meetings on sundays.  We got to watch music and the spoken word, and as busy as sundays are with meetings, they're so awesome!!  We got another new district in our zone this week.  Cute little new missionaries.  Crazy that I was in that situation only 4 weeks ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment